Saturday, May 16, 2009

Why MORNING is very IMPORTANT?

I woke up late on one bad day. Work starts at 8.00am. I woke up at 7.30am. Usually I woke up at 6.45am seems the distance from my house to office is just 20 minutes where I just use motorcycle to bypass traffic jams.

By right, waking up at 7.30am is still can safe me from getting late to work. Just have a quick bath and skip the breakfast. But something went wrong.

My mind was not happy. I don't like to rush things. Every action I need to check the seconds/minutes which I'm going to utilize in this short period of time to get ready. This indirectly created a 'worry' pattern in my mind.

I start my bike at 7.41am and hoping to reach my office before 8am by speeding. On road, I curse everyone who is being my obstacle to my speeding bike such as road crossing students, red traffic light, slow rider and so on. After each cursing, I'll check the time again.

At 7.46am, something happened. The road I regularly use is closed down. It is flooded due to yesterday's rain. Arghh!!! Sucks...

Now, I have to use a different path where time will be added approximately 7 minutes to reach my office. Confirm late!!!
To cut half that 7 minutes, I increased my speed and most of the time I rushed my bike onto the shoulder of the road to avoid blocking vehicles in front.
At 7.53am, I have to stop my bike.Ugh!!! Tyre was punctured. There is no repair shop around. Man!!!
Now, I have no choice. late is late. So, I decided to call my office and informed them about my punctured bike. Well, they didn't scold me. They just ask me to park the bike on the road side and use taxi to reach office as soon as possible seems there is an emergency meeting for all the department heads.
Finally, I reached my office at 8.41am(taxi stucked in traffic jam). Meeting will be conducted at 8.45am. At least I'm not late for meeting. Big boss going to present in this meeting uh.
My colleague alarmed me with a message that my manager wanted to see me immediately. Then...... Oh my god!!!I remembered something. Boss asked me to prepare a paperwork. And I already did perfectly yesterday. But... the disk was left in my home PC. I FORGOT TO BRING IT!!! How the hell my manager going to present in a meeting? AAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!! I'm a dead meat...
And... The whole day became a bad day for me...

U see, my point here is don't ever make your morning as a rush or wake up with a moody expression. it will effect your whole day.
Try to notice after this, if you are very happy in the morning, you will be happy in that whole day. Even if you receive a bad attitude or news, you will take it easy.

But if you are in a bad mood, the whole day is would not be favourable to you. Even a small issue will make you angry like nobody's business, right? And you keep sighing the whole day...

The best way to make your morning wonderful is... Try to thank yourself, thank your clock because it rings on time, thank the weather, thank to god that you are in good health today and so on. But don't become a crazy person eh!
What I mean here is, be grateful and appreciate on whatever you feel in the morning.

Gratefulness is the easiest way to make yourself happy in a split second. And then you observe that day. Whatever happens, it will make sure that you go to bed at night with least pressure and most peace in your mind. Its the proven magic of nature!!!

Just give a try... If you like it, continue doing it...
Happy always...

No comments:

Post a Comment